Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"What to make God laugh?"

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I am reading a book by Wayne Dyer called "inspiration". What I love about this author is that he tells us stories from his life. Because I am trying to go for my dream of being an author and inspiring people, I am learning a lot from him. We have a lot in common. His teachers told him he could not write, he had a difficult childhood and he had know idea how to publish his first book. But he has passion, a love for what he does, and faith that the universe will lead the way. He made all his dreams come true and then some. That is where I am, I am trying to get out of the way of myself and surrender to a higher plan. I remember a quote that said "want to make God laugh, tell him your plans." So, I have no idea what will happen on my journey, all I know is that I will not give up and faith that everything will turn out maybe not as I expect but better than I could ever imagine. Now if I can only conquer this "being patient" thing, I would be a happy camper.
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment