Friday, August 6, 2010

"is anybody out there?"

Hey you guys, please feel free to leave comments, Ernie has fixed the comment button. It use to not work. You can even ask questions, I know that I can learn so much from others and I am up to the challenge. As I write this I wonder how many people really read it. I know Ernie reads it, mostly to make corrections. One of my best friends, Debbie reads it. Hello Debbie! I wonder if anyone else does, am I just talking to the air. Well, even so it helps me to write. It is almost like I get some kind of clarity of my life. If you remember I started this blog to help me publish my book. So I still need followers. So I can use your help. So in other words IS ANYBODY OUT THERE?
I just thought of something, life has all its ups and downs. I feel the more connected you are with yourself and others the more ups you have than downs. I see that in my life. Most days are great, but I tell you when it's down, it is bad. I notice my emotions get crazy and the voice in my head gets even crazier. So my question to you for today is do you have more good days or more bad days? I hope your days are filled with laughter and joy. If not make it happen! You have the power. Have a good weekend. See you tomorrow.
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. I'm here! :) And yes, I read your blog everyday! To answer your question... I think I have more good days than I have bad. But sometimes it seems like some days are just "there"... like I just went thru the motions and then it was over. Every day should be monumental... I just don't seem to have a lot of those. :/

    ReplyDelete