Monday, August 2, 2010

Surrender

I have a question. For those of you who haven't read day 1, I wrote about dreams falling on the wayside because life happens? How many of you have dreams? How many of you are so busy running that you don't even remember what those dreams were? Are you happy right now? So, how do you make your dreams come true in the future and be present or in the now right this very second? I am struggling with this right now. After my banter on Saturday, yeah, I know that was not very inspiring, I was so stressed I had no clue how to surrender to the moment. Surrendering to the "now"or what "is", is the key to everything. The key to finding peace within, the key to finding what is your next step to make your dream come true. If you are always in the past or future or in wanting what you don't have, you miss life happening all around you. I love to read and I remembered reading always be grateful for what you have. I thought that meant the "things I have" now I realize the author was referring to the moment, to the now. Having a dream is one thing living in the "wanting" does not get you where you want to go. Do you realize that right this very second you have no control on what "is" you only have control whether you let your ego mind control you, or you surrender to what "is". I am surrendering to what "is", I know that I will reach my dream to be an author and teach my workshops to inspire women. I don't know how it will happen but I can no longer live in the future of that specific outcome, it is just to stressful. I AM SURRENDERING NOW......................................................... isn't life grand.
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment