Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"Failure is not an option."

Well I said that I will start putting chapters of my book on this website, we are having technical difficulties, but as soon as we figure out how to do it, I will start putting them up weekly.

I am guided to talk about failures. How many of us, don't try things because we are afraid of failure? What is the worst thing that can happen if we fail? Think about that for a minute. I keep going back to that one quote "98% of people fail because they give up." So, what stops us from going for our goals, dreams or whatever? For me in the past failure was just proof that I was not good enough. Good enough for what? I say better to try and fail than always wondering the "what ifs of life." Seriously, If you try something and fail, and learn what works, what didn't and keep trying eventually you will succeed. I am trying to get my book published and all I am doing is slamming into walls. Maybe the only reason we fail is because we decide to give up? I will not give up. One thing I have learned is you may start down one path toward a certain goal and wind up somewhere else, somewhere better than you ever imagined. So what do you want in your life? Remember failure is not an option.


Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Were all sent to here with a mission in life and until we complete that mission or goal then we go home & yes we get side tracked & end up going down many different roads if you will but our time here is a learning journey for something bigger & better & if we fail so what we pick everything up &do it again & again until we feel in our hearts that we've done it right lauren im soo proud of you i have had the opportunity to see you grow & your still growing its almost like watching a young lady blossom into a woman your an awesome person i truly hope that you achieve all your goals in life & i have faith in you i know you can do whatever you set your mind to but don't be in a hurry because perfection takes time don't rush you have your whole life& most of all don't get discouraged I LOVE YOU LAUREN TXKANDYKANE

    ReplyDelete