Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"How important are you?"

Do you know how important you are? Do you realize that there is no one on the planet like you? Out of billions of people on this planet or the billions that lived before you and the billions that will go on living after you die, there is not one person like you and there will never be. You are unique and one of a kind. I wish I can convey to you how important you are. I remember reading once that each life is so important that if one person decides to commit suicide God has to literally change the entire universe. Just think about that for a moment. We have the opportunity to change the world little by little each day just with our thoughts. Today, I could not let a thought go, it consumed me all day until I had the opportunity to talk with a specific person. I went through the conversation over and over in my head what I would say. Instead of enjoying the moment and my residents I was stuck in my head. I lost all power, all inspiration, and I forgot who I was, who we all are. YOU are inspiration! YOU are not only a ray of sunshine but the sun itself! YOU are one of a kind and totally unique! There is no one on this planet like YOU! YOU are so important that if you took your life today, God would have to totally rearrange the entire universe. That is how important you are! I just want you to know that.
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. That's really nice to know. I hope you realize how important you are too. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is subside? Is that anything like suicide?

    ReplyDelete