Thursday, August 12, 2010

"It is one of those days"

I had one of those days again. You know the ones, when it rains it pours. For me when things go bad, it is like a domino effect. I immediately try to get out of my head, but some times it is impossible. When everything goes wrong all at once, I stop to see if maybe the universe is trying to tell me something. I know that blessings are disguised as problems, if you learn from them that is. I am trying to see through the muck, but it is hard. Yesterday, and today I prayed for clarity. Even though I hate when trouble comes I know it will be OK, but I tell you while you're in it. It's hard. I keep thinking OK God show me the way, I have no clue what to do, no clue what I am suppose to learn from this. When you come to a dead stop at a cross roads and you have no idea which way to go, what do you do? I am not afraid of taking chances, I just don't know what direction to take. Actually, I can't even see any road ahead, nothing, not even a choice. WOW, don't you hate when this happens. Now I wonder if my ego's mind is totally in control of me right now. To tell you the truth I don't feel very inspirational. The only thing I know how to do is to have faith. Faith that Great Spirit has my back and everything will turn out as it is suppose to, even though I haven't clue what that may be. Just writing those words and actually feeling them makes me feel better. I wonder what the future hold.
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Faith and prayer will get you through some pretty tough times....and sometimes you've just got to put your head down and trudge on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great comment from my cuz, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete