Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"What do you think?"

It has been an interesting couple of weeks. One of my residents is a former pastor and he told me that spirit has guided him to help me to find salvation through Jesus. Today the bible study group talked to me about their experiences with Jesus. It is weird, I totally believe in God, and fact I always thought I had a special relationship with great spirit. I believe that things happen for a reason, but this is difficult for me. I actually believe in Jesus, I believe that he was the son of God just like I am the daughter of God. I also believe that Jesus was a great teacher, a prophet to show us our true potential. What I can not except is the fact that Christians believe that to be saved you have to go through Jesus and that everybody else will burn in hell. I was told that today. So every Jew, Buddha, Hindu, Muslim and all in between are going to burn in hell. I can't get passed that. So again the question is why am I being led to Jesus, everywhere I go for the past 3 weeks, I run into people talking to me about Jesus. So, I am confused, what am I suppose to learn here. Is life so random that this doesn't mean anything at all, or do things happen for a reason. As I told you before, sometimes I do not know what to write and I go deep within, to my higher self which is connect to spirit, and these are the words flowing right now so easily. To what purpose I have no idea. What do you think? Any comments?
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment