Saturday, August 14, 2010

"Did you know you can learn from an oak tree?'

WOW! Everything clicked this morning. Days ago I thought I surrendered, but obviously that was not the case. I want to continue the analogy I used yesterday where I was standing at the cross roads where I couldn't even see which direction to choose. Instead of panicking, which I have been doing this week. I stopped to listen, and low and behold I hear the sound of water. I had no idea that just a few feet away was a river. The flow of the universe was right there all along. So, I decided to jump on a boat and off I go. I may not know exactly where I am going but it sure is better than standing at the cross roads complaining for a week. Think about this, an acorn doesn't think "oh no which direction do I grow", "do I grow up or down" "oh crap there is a rock!" it just naturally grows and becomes a beautiful oak tree. Nature is one of our greatest teachers. So, go and enjoy the outdoors and check out an oak tree.

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment