Tuesday, August 24, 2010

" Boy it was a hot day!'

OK, guys I road my bike to work for the first time. I would HAVE to pick today to start, I mean after all it is only 105 degrees outside. For most, it would probably not be a big deal because it is only 1.4 miles, with some hills, well at least I call them hills. But for me it was a big deal. It was so dang hard, but I did it! Yeah! And of course I made it a bigger deal in my head. All day long, I am thinking, should I call Ernie to come pick me up, it's too hot. But I told myself If I start making excuses now I will never get on that damn bike again. When will I stop being my own worst enemy? How many of us do the same thing? I don't know, maybe it is just me, but I have a feeling that all of us do that. I wonder if guys do it as much as women do. Feel free to comment.
Tomorrow is suppose to be another hot day in good old Sacramento, but I will continue to ride my bike. Well so much for being inspirational today. I hope you guys had a wonderful day. I also hope you were all your own best friends and took time to spoil yourselves rotten. If not go do it right now!
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Lauren I'm proud of you keep it up girlfriend love ya Candy

    ReplyDelete