Saturday, July 31, 2010

"Thank God it's Saturday"

Saturdays are my Fridays. So I am happy. I had such a shitty day. Today was my board day. I have 5 board to decorate. One is 6 feet by 5 feet. I must say I am good at what I do, and my boards look greats. But, I do get stressed out. The staplers (note plural) don't work right (user era for sure, yeah right) I didn't have enough ribbon, so I was cursing out loud, well I used words like freaken, damn well actually I used shit one time. My boss came to pick up something and a co-worker told on me and I got yelled it. Working with women is sometime a pain. Are we that petty? Come on are we? I even catch myself gossiping, and bitching about people who I know have a problem with me to my supervisor. But this, come on.
Well I never wanted to use this blog for bitching, and here I am. It is hard sometimes to be present and not get all wound up in the shit. And despite all or this I bashed my head against the time clock, and during serving ice cream to all my residents I started to cry, got flustered. How embarrassing. So when we have a bad time, it is not so easy to get out of it. I hope you have a better time at it than me on this day. Maybe I should of titled this "a day in hell" and by the way I know I did it to myself.
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment