Thursday, July 29, 2010

Are we all going to hell?

Remember when I told you I work as an Activity Director at an assistant living facility. We have a retired pastor as one of our resident. He has bible study every week. I listened to one of his discussions. I never been into organized religion. I believe in God, and I believe that Jesus was an incredible teacher. I just don't like it when people say the only way to God is through Jesus and that everyone who doesn't believe in Jesus are going to hell. So I asked the pastor about this. Well, he said I was definitely confused and that it was true that those who don't accept Jesus would not be saved. I really have a problem with that. So you are telling me that every Jew, Buddhist, Muslim, Hindu etc. are all going to hell. I am fascinated with history, religion, philosophy etc. but I am curious and am open to learn, but I just can't agree with the idea that I am going to hell because of my beliefs. So, what do you believe? Anybody have any comment, I am interested to know what you think on the subject. If you can comment on the blog and not facebook that would be cool so everyone can see. Ok, guys, so are we going to hell or what?
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment