Thursday, July 15, 2010

I can't believe it!

Today was an awesome day! people are so amazing and I bet a lot of people have no idea how much other human being are there to help them. I remember a time when I hated people, actually I hated humanity. My mom told me once that when I was five years old, I would be sitting outside in the backyard waiting for a UFO to take me away. CRAZY! I just did not want to be apart of a race of horrible people. Now I think differently. Today I went to a seminar on Networking for my book, and my non-profit organization I want to start. (more on that later) The people were fantastic, and already two people said I want to meet with you, because I can help. We actually set up a time and place. They don't know me and are willing to take time for a complete stranger. Life is wonderful and people are incredible.
It is amazing, didn't I already say that, oh well anyway, I learned that being at a place of "I don't know what to do" is a much better place than "I can't" Today was proof of that, I had no idea what to do next and now I am on my way!!!!
bye for now...................................remember go and LIVE your life one step at a time, one small step is better than nothing at all.
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. So awesome! =) I remember being with you in your backyard waiting for the UFO to come... =)

    ReplyDelete