Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Rock.

Sometimes I don't know what I want to say, while other times words flow. Today is one of those days where I have no idea what to say. So lets see what happens, shall we. I want to talk about the journey of "searching" I have been searching outside my self for over 30 years. Like I said before I have chapters in my book of all my travels and adventures. Now, things are different. Lately, I have been focused on practicing being present or in the "now". It is very difficult to truly be present. We, as humans have been unconscious for thousands of years. Sometimes people are stuck in the past, others our stuck in the "if only's" or "when I have this..." Example, when I find a husband then I will be happy, if only I had money then I could do everything I dreamed of. When I lose weight I will finally be happy. It never works. I learned that. For me I just want to try to be present to fully be me. But, the truth is and this may be hard to understand, the personality I have created is not me either. We all live in an illusion that we have created. So, who are we? The only way to find out is by being present. Lets put it this way, you have a rock, there are millions of individual molecules that makes that rock, lets say God is that rock, the universe is that rock, and you are the a molecule with in that rock. That means that you are a piece of God. Your body is just a shell and you are a power soul of pure love, pure peace, that connects to all live and of course God. Ok, you may not believe me but I know it is true, we are not our minds ego, or our body, we are way more and the only way to really know who you really are is just "being". It is the hardest thing to do but the most awarding. So am I still searching, some people think I am, but I say I am experiencing the essence of who I am, who we all are day by day and I love it!
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment