Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Reach for the stars, you may get the moon.

Well no one commented on my question, what do you fear? We all fear so many things. Death is one of them. It is funny I don't fear my own death. I just fear my husbands death. I know in reality we really don't die. Just look at nature and the cycle of life. Our soul lives forever. But my biggest fear is abandonment. But, If I live in that fear it will cripple me and I would never truly "live." I try to live my life to the fullest. I was afraid of failure, but I read a quote that said 98% of people fail because they gave up. I will never forget that. I have failed at many things in the past because I gave up. Now, I just keep going and going. I fail, have a "Pity Party" for a couple of days, or maybe a week invite a couple of friends and get right back up and try a different road. Sometimes I have no idea what I am suppose to do, but something happens where I meet a person, that leads me down the right path. Once I was at curves, and something just pop in my head, I was shocked, I thought where did that come from. I looked up and winked, and said thanks to the universe. So as long as you don't ever say "I can't" you will be fine. Remember what I said before "I don't know" is better than "I can't". So, what is your dream? What do you want out of life? You can do anything. I always dream big, I figure if I reach for the stars, I may get the moon. That would be OK by me. OK, than I see you tomorrow.
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment