Friday, July 16, 2010

A day in a life of a "weight watcher."

I have been at weight watchers for TWO FREACKEN YEARS! Did I say that too loud? It has been such a battle this danm weight. I have lost 58 pounds, 8 months ago it was 68 pounds. I can't believe after two years I have only lost 58 pounds. Heres what everyone says, well it's good to loose it slowly. It could be worse you could have gained 58 pounds. All this may be true, but those of us who know the jouney of weight lose, are tired of hearing that. The truth is it is a frustrating process, and let me be frustrated! Right? or not? Two years ago I was at 273 pounds a size 26, I was a size 16, now I am an 18. Last September I went on a cruise and gained 11 pounds, crazy huh. Why am I writting about this, because who ever reads this (if anyone reads this) I want you to know who Lauren is, I have so many success to share with you, but I want you to know ever part of me. I want to share my life with who ever will listen. Why? You may ask, because we are not alone on this panet and if I can inspire one person, that would be amazing. So I will continue to write about my journey, my feelings, my frustrations, my weight, my work and whatever. Just you wait, I have learned a lot in 43 years. Let me inspire you! Well at least let me try.
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment