Saturday, July 17, 2010

Did I tell you I took a year off?

I had an opportunity to take a year off. This was in October 09. I began to write my book "A touch on the shoulder" it was an incredible experience. Each chapter is its own story. As my life unfolded on paper, I realized that I was already whole, complete and perfect just the way I was, and that I always was. Every person right NOW, is whole, complete and perfect. I travel the world searching for a place to belong, trying to find myself, asking the question "who am I?" "what is the purpose of me being here?"
What was amazing was I discovered that everything I was searching for, I already had all along. I was looking outside myself instead of just BEING "me". So, now everywhere I go I belong. Maybe I was afraid to really look at myself, afraid that if I did, nothing would be there, just a shell of an over weight girl who did not matter. But, I was wrong. I, one of what we all are, am a shinning light that shines brightly. Every human being has an incredible source within them which is our souls, and only our ego's mind gets in the way of seeing who we really are. Don't be afraid to look, because just beyond the door, past the saboteur is something amazing and it is "YOU". You are amazing just the way you are. Never forget it! I wrote this quote a long time ago it says "Through all the colors that shine.........and all the intricate ways I see my soul.........through all the parts of myself...........I finally see the oneness of being whole."

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment