Monday, September 6, 2010

"Wow, now that is amazing!"

I am inspired every day by my surroundings, whether it is the wind blowing through the trees, the sound of the birds, or the sounds of unknown animals in the distance. I am inspired by people laughing, enjoying each others company and I am even inspired by the curiosity of a child. 10 years ago I would of not even notice my surroundings or even cared. I wanted nothing to do with children, I even said once that I hate children, well my little girl within, hated children. At one time I was angry and envious of other children because they had something I did not. They were making wonderful memories in their childhood, where my childhood memories were lost. But, now, I am free, free to honor children and their innocence, free to embrace my surroundings and this incredible world. Free to just be me, and know that I am just as incredible. I am inspired every day! Wow, to me that is amazing.
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. That's great, Lauren--and being so open and honest. I'm having a hard time posting in my blog regularly. Hope you will check mine out, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Lauren Guarducci that is wonderful i could see the wind blowing what a nice saying

    ReplyDelete