Thursday, September 16, 2010

"Attachment, not a good word"

I figured out something. Yeah! I have been so attached to the outcome of my goals, that I have been not enjoying the now. Well, I have been back and forth. Enjoying life, having fun than Boom!, I have to do this and that, how do I do this or that. Back and forth! I realized that if you are attached to a specific outcome, you are actually limiting yourself. So, I have took the ME, out of attachment. I have been trying to figure out how to balance being in the now, and working toward my goals. I just did. For now on when I am writing, I am not going to be worried about how many followers I have, I am going to focus on being inspiration. I am starting my women's workshops again, and I am going to focus on giving to others instead of "me". See, I had it all backwards, I thought I have to "'get" where I am going before I can truly give to others. But I realized I need to starting "being" who I am, and giving right now, even if it is on a smaller scale. I think I am on to something, if more people take the "I" out of their lives, and give to others this world would be a better place.
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment