Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"Be everything you can be"

I was checking out other blogs. There are awesome inspiring blogs out there. One was talking about positive affirmations, some say that they work other people disagreed. I wrote a reply and said my opinion. I said that thinking positive is great but, I believe it is important to take it to a higher level by "being" what you seek. For example; if you want to be happy, it is important to "be" happy now. If you want love in your life, "be" love now. It is important to realize that when you "want" something all you'll end up geting is "wanting". You need to start, even if it is baby steps to live the life you desire. I want to inspire others through my books, and workshops, but I realized that I need to be inspiration, right now. There is a equation for getting what you desire. The one thing that most people seem to miss is the "giving" part of the equation. I know you have heard the saying many times you need to give in order to receive. I think people don't understand how important this really is. It is a very important factor in making what you desire come to you. Here is the universal equation (you will find this in many books) 1. Decide what you want. 2. Stop "wanting" it and Know that this is already yours. (live your life as if you already received it) 3. Give to others without obligation, from your heart. (if you want love, give love to others) 4. Change your attitude (if it needs changing) in other words my favorite quote "change the way you look at things and the things you look at change" 5. Everything is on God's timetable not yours. 6. Live a life of gratitude. Now, go and "be" everything you can be.

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment