Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"Lets see if I can."

Well guys, I can't seem to get out of my head. I feel hopeless, and defeated. I mean I know I won't give up on my dream, but at this moment I just want to hide out in my room and not worry about a damn thing. I have been running the same recording in my head "it is not fair!" over and over again. Doubting everything that I am. I can't seem to get out. It is weird, for the past 6 months is has been getting easier, but not these past few days. My body is aligned with my head, just like on my bike ride. I hate when this happens. I have to go and be happy and energetic with my residents in a few minutes. Damn! Who knows maybe they can help me get out of my funk. What do you do when this happens to you? Does it ruin your week? Can you get out of it quickly? Lets see if I can. Boy, I hope so, or else this will be a long week.
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment