Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"Love the people that drive you crazy"

If anybody wants to ask any questions, or want me to talk about certain topics please feel free to ask. Everything I share with you is basically my point of view what I have learned in 43 years being on this planet. At one point in my life I did not believe in God, was angry at the world, and even hated being human. Now, I love people and have a close connection with God, with nature and with my self. Sometimes I think people have a misconception of "discovering" their selves. It is almost as if people think, when I am whole life will be perfect and I will always be happy. That is not the case. We still have to pay the bills, work, and have the normal stresses of life. The difference is how we handle them. Even though my life is different from my past and I am happier, I still struggle, that is life. I think that it will get easier as I practice what I preach. Remember the book "Eat, Pray, Love" the author was on Oprah, and the women in the audience amazed me, they actually thought if I can have what she has, my life would be perfect. One lady even went to Bali to do the exact same thing. Like I said before, it comes from within, and we have the opportunity to be happy and at peace right now, by changing the way we think about ourselves, others and the world around us. I know I keep writing about the same things, but it is so important. Love yourself, love the world and even love the people that drive you crazy. It works.
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment