Monday, October 25, 2010

"living a life In-Spirit"

Monday was an incredible day for me. The sky was so clear and blue. The colors of the trees are starting to change for fall. Fall is my favorite time of year. All the colors, and the light from the sun is different, it seems more vibrant to me. I am in a good space, a space between the self and God, where everything flows. I guess you can say right at this moment I am at a higher state, it is where the ego can not exist. I want to write about "being", it is difficult to be present all the time. But today I realized that trying to be present was hard for me. I kept going in and out of the ego's mind and being present. I discovered that we have a choice every moment, and that co-exists with being in the now. By being present it is easier to choose how to react in the next moment. For example, we can choose to send love to the person at work that drives us crazy, instead of judging them, we can choose to take a step back when everyone around us is running around stressed out, and not let it consume us. If I can remember that I have a choice in my reaction to every situation, than I am the only one to blame if I have a bad day. I can not blame anyone else, or have the right to judge them. I choose to live in-spirit. What does that mean? It means I am trying to live in a higher vibration of energy which consist of love, joy, peace and laughter. The low vibrations of energy such is anger, hate, blame, and discontent only attracts exactly that. If you hate, that is what you attract. It is simply the law of attraction. If you want love in your life, be that and choose to give that to others. It is simple really surround them in white light and let be who they are. Do not judge them, they are only in pain, so send them love and peace. The more you are present the more you are in-spirit, the more you are in-spirit the more you are present. I have been avoiding talking about this subject, the part about "being in- spirit, I guess out of fear, but I am letting it all out, because I see God everywhere, I see beauty and I see awe. I know this is not the conventional way of looking at things, but everything that I will talk about has brought me to an incredible place. I am sharing from my heart and at this very moment I am in-spirit.
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment