Saturday, October 16, 2010

"It is a miracle!"

It has been a crazy day. I worked today and we had our annual Western Day Event. I was the host and we had over 150 people. We had a big Bar-B-Q, raffles, and line dancer came to preform. It was awesome. I love seeing people happy and together as one. We worked together and everything flowed, people were smiling, families were laughing. Now that is a wonderful thing. Have you notice the energy when large groups of people are happy and experiencing the same magic. It really is amazing. I remember going to see Bet Milder with my cousin, and I felt so connected and so alive. Every one at that moment was in this perfect place of awe. It is a wonderful feeling. So, for this to happen at a work place is a miracle. YEAH! Wouldn't it be wonderful to have that feeling in the work place. Why can't we? Is it possible? To tell you the truth I am usually very optimistic, but I don't know if it can be done. Prove me wrong people, please prove me wrong and show me that a work place can be a place where people are in great mood, with plenty of laughter. I will make that a wish for everyone!
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment