Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"just a little something I wrote"

I had an incredible weekend. I was sitting at Dos Coyotes and wrote a little something. I just want to share it with you.

As I sit, I am fully present. The dance of life reveals itself.
I hear the background noise of the cars passing by,
A child's voice and innocence prevails.
The sky is so blue, crisp and clear,
The clouds drift by above the world below,
And of course my beloved wind Goddess conducts the symphony,
While the trees dance, dragonflies play, and the birds stop by to say hello.
The chatter of people fades in and out, I feel elated, I am a silent force, quiet,
Yet complete, one with all of this,
As I sit in wonder of it all, I am whole.
This is what being presents feel like.
"oh what a wonderful world"
Lauren

1 comment: