Friday, October 22, 2010

"Brighten up your day"

Today is Friday! I know that makes a lot of people happy. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Let's do something a little special this weekend, shall we. A while ago I wrote about random acts of kindness. Let do that again, spread some joy to our fellow human beings. Some times I get free coupons for a item at the grocery store and I give it to another costumer and it doesn't cost me anything. Buy someone a cup of coffee, or when you think something positive about someone else tell them even if they are strangers. If you like their earrings, tell them, if you like the shirt they are wearing, let them know. You will see them light up, and it is a great opener for a conversation. Or you can do something easy like smile to a homeless person, most people turn away. Be creative, keep it simple, or go for it. Not only will it make the other person happy it will brighten up your day as well. Have fun, and dance in the rain!
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment