Monday, November 29, 2010

"Lets see what the future holds"

Monday was a gorgeous day. Did I tell you I love this time of year? Ha Ha! I probably repeat myself all the time. I re-read some earlier posts back in the beginning, and it reminded me why I started this blog in the first place, for my book. I wanted to share my dream of being an author with you. The whole process, all the ups and downs, and everything in between. I also wanted to be a force of inspiration in the world. Instead, I noticed lately all I have been doing is complaining. But, the truth is in life there is always twists and turns, that is life. I want to give you an update on my book. It is almost done being edited and it should be ready for print in a couple of weeks. Yes! I am excited and terrified at the same time, now I know I said that before. My next step is the marketing, hence this blog. I have know idea how many people even read these words and even how it will relate in fulfilling my dream. I have no idea what will be the outcome. I have learned one thing, I am not the driver in this story. I have seen people work their butts off never succeeding and I have seen people literally just see an opportunity and walk through the door to success, just like that. I have no problem working hard, but again, no one knows the outcome. This should be interesting. Just like the balloons yesterday, I have no idea where they will end up and if anybody will find them. I will let you know my next steps and lets see together what the future holds, shall we.
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment