Friday, November 5, 2010

"Surrender!"

Can you believe I am on day 100. How crazy is that? It is Friday for most of you out there. I hope you have a great weekend. Take time to enjoy the fall colors out and about. This is my favorite time of year. I love it!!! The vibrant colors of the trees, the freshness of the air, and if you notice the sun's light is even different. I am feeling great right at this moment. How are you feeling right at this moment? If you are feeling wonderful, take time and really feel the moment. Take a few deep breaths and just be, it feels great. If you are struggling with stress or emotions, take a minute and think how you can change that right this minute. Take a few deep breaths, close your eyes and visualize white light surrounding you, notice your breath going in and out, and know that every breath you take is the breath of God. You are perfect right now, the stress in your life is not you, the daily worries are not you. Just be in the light, and know that you are love and you can choose right now to be that light that you are. So shine bright my friends and know this when things get real bad, surrender to it! Embrace the pain, let it guide you and it will catapult you to a new beginning that will change your life for the better. Now go and have a great weekend.
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. I love this entry to cuzzzzz lol... I have learned surrender in my program and I have to remember to surrender quite a bit. I hate to do it sometimes but u r exactly right. Embrace the pain, and it will make u stronger in the end.

    ReplyDelete