Monday, November 15, 2010

"Dragonflies, insects of light"

Today I was at my spot at Dos Coyote's, yeah I know, I love it there! I don't remember if I told you the story about how a blue dragonfly twice landed on my book to say hello. It happened over a period of a month. Well today I was thinking that I haven't seen my little friend lately, I wonder where he was. I thought to myself, maybe the weather is too cold this time of year. At that moment there he was, a blue dragonfly, just flew by right in front of me. I was so delighted, I just laughed out loud. I continue to read and eat my salad, when again I thought where is he, and boom there he was again. Four times, when I thought of him he appeared. What a gift, I always view wonderful things like this as a gift, and I am full of gratitude. I have a book called "Animal Speaks" it talks about the symbolism of animals and insects in various cultures, for fun I looked up dragonfly. It said they help you see through your illusions and thus allow your own light to shine forth. Now, how cool is that. So, thank you my little friend!
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment