Monday, November 29, 2010

"Balloons & wishes for everyone"

How was every bodies weekend? I celebrated my birthday on Sunday. My favorite thing in all the world is balloons, forget the jewelry, the flowers or even the chocolates, I am happy with my balloons. I bought a balloon kit, it comes with the helium, balloons, and ribbon. The smaller one is for about 30 balloons and the larger one is about 50 to 60. I got the smaller one. On Sunday morning Ernie and I blow up he balloons and my pup, Ozzy (Yes the one who ate my ottoman) was terrified of them. He kept running away, he was so cute. After we blew them up, I wrote down wishes for me and for other people who will find them. So, for example I wrote "May all your dreams come true" and "Make a wish" and I had a couple of personal wishes like "May my book be a success." etc. then I wrote "If anybody finds this please call......and left my phone number. When we let them go they looked like lolly pops dancing in the air. I asked Ernie if it was against the law to do this, and he said well if it is they have our phone number right on them. We laughed! We than watched my favorite kids movie Monsters Inc. I love that movie! It was a awesome day. I am curious how far the balloons go. I will let you know.
Lauren

1 comment: