Thursday, November 4, 2010

"Turning 44!"

It is one of those days where I don't know what to write. I am trying to be present but I was a little annoyed by a co-worker, and I have to let it go and be in the now. Sometimes it is hard, but as I write I am slowly feeling calmer. Maybe that is one way, a tool to help me get out of our head. I think each of us should find what works for us. Whether it is going outside for a few minute, and just be in the moment or write about something you love. You can talk to another co-worker about your one year old pup who is absolutely adorable. Whatever you need to do, to get back to yourself, and not dwell on the drama around you. Thinking about my Ozzy boy makes me smile, and I can feel myself instantly change for the better. I am going to be 44 this month, the time is ticking by so fast. I can dwell on the fact that I am not where I wanted to be at age 44, or I can choose right now to go with the flow and know that everything is where it is suppose to be. I know that everything will turn out wonderful, or maybe I should say it is pretty dang wonderful right now. My goals may not turn out like I want them to, but I have a feeling it will turn out better than I can imagine. How cool it that.
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. I wouldnt even begin to dwell about what u havent done by 44 if I were u Lauren. You have accomplished a lot in your life. Doing great, Im proud of u.

    ReplyDelete