Tuesday, November 9, 2010

"Anybody out there?"

Well, my friends it has been a busy couple of days. I get stressed during these months (Oct. Nov. and Dec) I know I am probably doing it to myself, but man when it rain it pours. I miss yesterdays post, and I've been beating my self over the head about it. Where did that expression come from, "beating myself over the head", why would anybody do that? I always wonder where these odd expressions come from. I tell you the things we think about, I am surprised that more people aren't insane, with all the stuff that goes through our heads. I hope you guys had a great weekend. Monday was a beautiful day, the trees were perfect! When my friend and I were leaving Dos Coyote's, there were hundreds of seagulls over head, just circling, it was amazing some were farther away some were right over our heads, we just stood there and watched. I appreciate the little things in life, seagulls over head, the color of the trees, a squirrel doing its thing, and smile from strangers. See, I was in my head, it sounded like a good weekend to me. I feel better just writing. I don't know if anybody still reads these posts, but it really help me. So if your out there thanks for listening.
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading... and listening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im back to reading your entries and still loving them as usual. I finally figured out how to leave comments for u so I will keep reading again now lol. I like noticing the little things in life like certain animals and pretty trees and flowers, but my favorite thing I like to admire is still a pretty sunset in the evening.

    ReplyDelete