Monday, November 22, 2010

"Here we go again"

Well everybody, I have not been inspiration for awhile now. I am frustrated with so many things, like I said before everything comes at once, and I am suppose to be OK and happy in spite of it. How do you do that? We have a roof leak that drips on the electrical for the heater, we have ants, I am still dealing with the bullshit from my mortgage company and I just found out that this company has been taking $57 out of my account for the past 8 months. So, what ever you do read the fine print when you use your card on-line, or better yet don't use your card on-line. My dog just ate my ottoman and I mean it is totally destroyed. I have gained 3 pounds and can't stop eating and getting more depressed. So how in the hell, do I be in the now, and change my perception and be happy????? I don't know how people do it. I have heard it all "this too shall pass", and I am suppose to find comfort in that. OK, I know I am complaining, old habits die hard. I just hope that you guys are in a great place right now and enjoy the week. Talk with you later.
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. I know that you have been told this before but it will get better in time. Remember maybe you are just dreaming. haha

    ReplyDelete