Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"Words from, where?"

I wrote this on Sunday, the words came to me while driving and I had to pull over to write them done.
God, please let me know that you are there,
once I know you, my life will be perfect in the
knowledge of you.
My child, I have brought light into your world
and shined from above,
I sing to you daily from the birds in the sky to the
wind blowing though the trees.
I give you gifts of flowers and wheat fields,
and you still do not see me.
I am your first breath you take from birth,
and you still do not feel me.
I am everywhere, what more can I do?
To know me is to know yourself,
for I am also you!
I have no idea where the words came from. I Just began to write them.
How crazy is that. I just wanted to share these words with you.
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. I love this poem. Sometimes even when we dont know where the words come from thats when they come out the best. Thats AWESOME and whether u believe it or not, I have learned that usually means it is God speaking through us.

    ReplyDelete