Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"He shines with Love & Joy"

I have been observing my pup, Ozzy, who is now a year old. He was just neutered on Monday. Not only does he have stitches, but he has a rash that he has been constantly biting and scratching. Now he has to where this giant cone thing around his head for 2 weeks. My poor baby, you should have seen him after his operation. He couldn't even lift his head. I thought to myself, this poor baby will have to suffer for 2 weeks. The next day after his operation I couldn't believe my eyes. He was waging his tale, and back to his normal self. As I watched him, he was running into walls, tables, furniture and trying to get out of the doggy door. But he adapted, he has not let this big, awkward cone thing get in his way. He just shakes his head, and goes a different way. Nothing stops him, he amazes me. Why can't we be like that? I expected him to whine and give me those innocent puppy eyes, "mom, help me?" but no! We can definitely learn from animals. I have learned from him, not to let anything get in the way in having a good day, be adaptable and always keep the light within. My baby has so much light, he shines with love and joy. I am so grateful to have him in my life.
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment