Friday, November 26, 2010

"Might as well have fun, right!"

How was every bodies Thanksgiving? I worked as you know, and had a great but busy day. I started my Christmas exercises, which I made up. That was interesting to say the least. We had show and tell, where my residents brought somethings to share with the group. It was awesome! And after our Thanksgiving meal, we had a Tea Party at 2:00. 14 residents showed up, and it was wonderful. We all went around and said what we were grateful for, and then they each picked a question from a basket. The questions were something like, what was the craziest thing you ever did? To share a funny story from your childhood. It was great, we had tea and fancy tea cups, and appetizers. The other employees said"they will be too full to eat, why are you having a tea party?" Well they were wrong, they ate and we had a ball. Then, Ernie cook us a full Thanksgiving meal, and he did great. He actually cooked stuffing from scratch. It was delicious. I got some great advice from my cousin from New Mexico, and so I am not stressing over the small stuff and enjoying my life as is, and what happens, happens. I mean we can't control anything, anyway, so might as well have fun! Right!
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment