Thursday, November 11, 2010

"it is just one of those days"

I am tired today, I slammed my finger in the sliding glass door this morning, and I am nervous about this Veteran's day celebration. I have done so many events, why veteran's day? It has been a disaster from the very beginning, for 8 weeks I have been trying to get someone to come to do a ceremony, my boss wanted this, and everything has gone wrong that could go wrong. I had the music, I lost the music, we were going to make certificates, the day before the women who was going to make the certificates, said my program doesn't have "patriotic" certificates. On and on it went, now the day is here, and who knows what will happen. I have been in my head all week, about my book, this event. I hate when this happens. Like I said I know I am doing it to myself, it is all about perceptions, right well mine are totally down the wrong road. I hope that you guys are having a great week, feel free to tell me about it. I want to hear something good!!! OK, I have complained enough. Thanks for listening.
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment