Friday, November 19, 2010

"I am not giving up!"

Today is Friday for you guys, very cool, I hope you have a great weekend. The days are going fast. A week from Sunday I will be 44 years old. Crazy, huh! Never too late to make your dreams come true. I am hoping that my book will be available in 3 weeks or less. Then I will have to think of marketing it, book tours, book fairs and anything else I can think of. Crazy, huh, it is so exciting and scary at the same time. It is hard for me to stay present when I am always thinking in the future, my book, how to do this or that. I get wrapped up in the "doing" of things that I haven't been "being" at all. I been having trouble with my weight and have been stress with that, work, it is hard. I know I need to stop and just breath and enjoy the moment, but I can't get out of my head. The question is how do I surrender? How do I just say enough is enough and just "be!". When I find the answer I will shout it to the world, but for now, here I am doing all the things that need to be done. I am not giving up on anything, I am just tired of trying to figure everything out. Maybe that is the first step to surrendering?
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren,
    What's the book about? Here is my advice about the weight I battled it for years.... "Gastric Bypass" one of the best desisions I ever made! I'd do it again in a heart beat!
    Love Katy

    ReplyDelete