Monday, December 6, 2010

"Check it out!"

Hello out there! I hope everyone is doing wonderful! I have been so busy that I haven't had time to write. I actually miss it. I have a great idea for a new book, so I won't be able to write as often. my goal is to blog twice a week. My book "A Touch on the shoulder" is done and ready for print. My next step is to get a proof copy, check it over one more time. How awesome is that! I am so excited. Below is the description of my book which is printed on the back, check it out.

A Touch on the Shoulder is the true story of a woman's journey of self-discovery. It recounts the raw tales of a young woman who searches for the meaning of life and her purpose in the world. She travels the world, meeting incredible people and experiencing many amazing adventures, only to discover that the answers she sought were ultimately within herself. She faced the darkness of her past and embraced the indomitable spirit she recognized in herself. When she began writing she vowed to write from the heart and no matter what came out, she would keep it. What makes her story unique is through her exploration of her life she found something unexpected and magical, her child within. She came out with a vengeance and was allowed to express herself. This is a very honest and real narrative that will make you laugh and cry. I invite you along to share Lauren's true stories and her journey of self-discovery.
I let you know when it is ready for sale. Thank you all for your support.
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. please do let me know when the book is out and for sale congratation to you for finishing what you started.

    ReplyDelete