Thursday, December 30, 2010

"New year, New beginnings"

I haven't forgotten you guys. Christmas was perfect! My husband and I had 36 presents under the tree just for us. We spoiled ourselves rotten! It was so fun, we had our poo poo"s (appetizers), beer, Christmas music. Then on Christmas day I was with my residents. Now tomorrow we are having a New Years Party with my residents. Actually it is a New Years Dance with music from the 30's & 40"s, then we well serve them sparkling cider, more poo poo's, and toast the New Year. Can you believe it will be 2011! Crazy, huh! It will be a great year! I can't wait! Life is great. I have been crying for 3 weeks because I am so happy. Christmas brings out the best in me.
I want to up date you on my book. I am waiting for a book review, and then I will send out a press release to media outlets, such as magazines, newspaper etc. so wish me luck. I will let you know what will happen. Again you can get my book on Amazon.com "A touch on the shoulder"
I want to know what you guys think. Thank you for all your support.
Happy New Year to all! I hope 2011 will be the best year for all of us!!!!
Lauren

1 comment: