Saturday, January 8, 2011

"The truth sets you free, or does it?"

Hey everybody, How is the New Year going so far? I hope it is going great. I feel great! I have been nervous about my book coming out. But so far, I have gotten a good response. I got new friends on facebook recently, so for those who don't know my book is called "A Touch on the shoulder" and is available at Amazon.com. check it out! I have noticed how much I have been in my head lately, being nervous about my book, doubting myself, and worrying that "I am delusional" and that my book is not as good as I hope it is. I know I talked a lot about being my worst enemy, and that old "cousin it" is creeping back in my head. It says crazy things, and I can't believe after all this time, I still get caught up in all its antics. I actually have gained 15 pounds over this! Crazy! well now I am back on track, it just crept up on me. I mean, I know that I am being very vulnerable in my book, but I put it out there, now I just have to let it go. What happens, happens, right! That is much harder than it looks. But the truth is, I want to know the truth. It is important to me to know how people feel about what I have written. Why? Because I want to continue writing and inspiring people, helping people, just to be a reminder that we are not alone in the world. But that is where the truth comes in, I also want to know if I am, who I think I am. (cousin it is here with me) But seriously, I want the truth. For me the truth does set you free or does it?
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment