Saturday, December 14, 2013

"Along The Way"

I haven't blogged in a long time. Crazy! Things have been great, with a few hang ups along the way. Funny, that saying "along the way...." to where? That is the question. Where are we going? I have been a seeker for most of my life. There is a drive in me, a force, leading the way. Actually, it has been an amazing adventure. I have learned so much "along the way." but I realized that no matter where life takes us, "we are already there!" that means in spite of everything, your physical, your thoughts, your personality, your fears, and your everyday life, underneath it all you are already "enlightened", your already the light. YOU, are what you are searching for. I have read so many books, seen so many amazing speakers, events, and been to many groups. Even though most people know that the answer lies within, they still seem to be searching, trying to figure out what that means. What is the truth? Why, as human beings, do we feel the need to search for answers. I believe the truth is bigger than we can possibly imagine and we will never really understand what that means. My experiences of the truth is just a piece of an ongoing puzzle forever growing.
So.....................what I want from you is your piece of the puzzle, what do you believe?

No comments:

Post a Comment